MODULAR SOLUTIONS FOR DATA CENTERS
Increased processing capacity, greater efficiency, a smaller physical footprint, and reduced operational costs – meet all your goals with the modular data center solutions from nVent. SCHROFF Datacom solutions by nVent individually combine modular components and scalable, standard products. They all work together perfectly and create an individual solution attuned to your requirements.
The basis for the uptime of your data center
Elevated temperatures result in equipment failure and network downtime. Effective delivery of cold air to network equipment intakes is essential to keep vital networking equipment operating at peak performance and efficiencies. Our modular product platforms are designed for compatibility and scalability, from cabinet-level passive airflow management through aisle containment and high-density supplemental cooling.
Varistar CP Server And Networking Cabinet
- 1,600 kg static load
- 1,000 kg dynamic load with integrated castors
- Prepared for secure access control options
- Unique meander type profile for maximum fixing flexibility
- One tool required as all screws TORX 30
- Pre-configured cabinets with short lead time and starting point for individual configurations and modifications
Varistar Colocation Cabinets
- Colocation cabinets with 2, 3 or 4 compartments
- Flexible cabling, possible from above, below, left or right
- Multi-point door locking
- Protection class IP 20
- Standard door types for optimal access control
- Tough safety glass aisle roofs
- Wide, robust steel frame to house fire extinguisher injectors or smoke sniffer systems
- Universal profiles allow OEM cabinets to be integrated without problems
RackChiller In Row Cooling Unit
- Water connection from rear top and bottom
- Built-in redundancy – EC Fan technology
- Dual A-B power feed
- Control with internal and external sensors possible
- Monitoring over SNMP or Modbus
- Integrates with aisle containment
- Available in 300 mm and 600 mm widths
RackPower Intelligent Power Distribution Unit
- PDU’s with digital 2.8” local touchscreen display and IP network connectivity
- All necessary data with a metering accuracy within +/-1%
- Current (AMP), voltage (Volt), power (kW), energy consumption (kWh) and power factor of the entire PDU
- Hot-pluggable meter and field-replaceable PSU
- Single and three-phase supporting regional voltages
Guardian Management Gateway
- Compact design, fits anywhere in a rack
- Web browser GUI for setup, monitoring, and maintenance
- Three management ports to connect external sensors and Modbus devices
- Up to 16 sensors per management port with a total cable length of up to 40 m
- Auto orientation LCD touch display
- Supports industry-standard network protocols (HTTPS, SNMP, SMTP, BACnet, Modbus/TCP, and HPI)
Design Tools & Services
We test our products under extreme environmental influences, such as high-temperature differences or vibrations.
Contact & Distribution
Unsure where to start?
For all your design, product, or service needs, reach out to one of our experts today.
Where To Buy
Use our worldwide sales office locator to quickly find a nVent office near you.