Shelf Management Starter Kit, ShMM-700
- The Pigeon Point Shelf Management Starter Kit (ShMM-700R)minimizes your shelf development effort
- BENCH TOP HARDWARE Immediate hands-on familiarization and "known-good" reference as you bring up your shelf
- REFERENCE SCHEMATICS ShMM carrier schematics as starting point for your custom carrier design
- FIRMWARE MODIFICATIONS Adjustments to the Shelf Adaptation Layer in the Pigeon Point Shelf Manager for your shelf
- COMPREHENSIVE DOCUMENTATION Covers hardware and firmware; targets both the shelf developer and shelf user
- ONE YEAR OF TECHNICAL SUPPORT Both hardware and firmware; includes schematic review of your carrier design
- Product Type: Management Unit Kit
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock||Price|
|There is no information available.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
These Pigeon Point management components focus on the AdvancedTCA®, AdvancedMC™ and µTCA® architectures and address the overall shelf level as well as the individual board level. They benefit from our years of leadership in specification development and interoperability testing within PICMG ®. Pigeon Point is also active with the Service Availability™ Forum's Hardware Platform Interface (HPI), both with xTCA-tuned HPI products and in specification development. These solutions use Shelf Management Mezzanines (ShMMs): small mezzanine boards that install in a custom carrier optimized for your shelf architecture. Pre-loaded with the market-leading Pigeon Point Shelf Manager, a ShMM combines with your carrier to implement a Shelf Manager tailored to your shelf, with minimal development effort.
For more detailed information, read the product briefs listed.
Delivery of this product includes the following item(s):
*The price shown is the per piece price and does not include VAT. Depending on local conditions, packaging and freight charges might not be included. Where these charges should be part of the total price, they are included in the quote. The price given is a non-binding recommended retail price (RRP), which is the nVent list price. The final sales prices of local distributors may vary. Quotations requested or generated on SCHROFF.nVent.com are only valid for commercial customers (B2B). The lead time displayed above is an estimate for this item to be dispatched from an nVent Schroff facility. Transit delivery times are not included in this estimate, as transit time may vary, depending on delivery address, parcel dimensions, and other factors. Cut-outs and modifications placed in non-recommended areas ("collision detected") for configured products may be subject to additional engineering and/or design costs, which may increase initially quoted prices.