- Available unplated or with silver, copper, gold, nickel, zinc clear chromate, or zinc yellow chromate plating
- Supports PCB thickness of 2.38 mm (0.094 in)
- Length 50.8 mm (2.0 in) to 254.0 mm (10.0 in), 12.7 mm (0.5 in) increments
- Height 4.35 mm (0.171 in)
- Mounts to the enclosure with standard rivets, eyelets or screws
- Weight 0.63 g/cm (0.056 oz/in)
- Constructed from beryllium copper or stainless steel
- Width 12.7 mm (0.50 in)
- Spring based retention design
- For sheet metal applications
- Mounting hole Ø 2.77 +0.03\-0.08 (Ø 0.109 + 0.001\- 0.003)
- Product Type: PCB Retainer
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Type: PCB Tainer (Spring Design)
- Board Thickness: 0.094 in / 2.4 mm
- Length: 3 in / 76.2 mm
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock||Price|
|There is no information available.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
The Series 16 PCB Tainer is ideal for PCB retention within low shock and vibration applications.
From time to time, nVent may modify its product specifications to be in conformity with applicable industry, military or other relevant standards. Unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, cancelled or superseded military specifications may be certified to the latest or superseding specifications. Products manufactured in conformity with such specifications will be deemed fully compliant whether or not you have been notified of such modifications, even if different from the original specification or those referenced by the customer.
*The price shown is the per piece price and does not include VAT. Depending on local conditions, packaging and freight charges might not be included. Where these charges should be part of the total price, they are included in the quote. The price given is a non-binding recommended retail price (RRP), which is the nVent list price. The final sales prices of local distributors may vary. Quotations requested or generated on SCHROFF.nVent.com are only valid for commercial customers (B2B). The lead time displayed above is an estimate for this item to be dispatched from an nVent Schroff facility. Transit delivery times are not included in this estimate, as transit time may vary, depending on delivery address, parcel dimensions, and other factors. Cut-outs and modifications placed in non-recommended areas ("collision detected") for configured products may be subject to additional engineering and/or design costs, which may increase initially quoted prices.