- Average clamp force (4.80", black anodized) = 236 lbs
- Clamp force, thermal transfer, life cycle and environmental (MIL 810) test results available
- Available with gold chem film, clear chem film, black anodized, hard black anodized, or electroless nickel plating
- Profile 5.33 mm (.210 in) x 7.24 mm (.285 in)
- 5 segment, non-shafted design
- Each unit tested at factory prior to shipment to ensure performance; customer provided with a certificate of conformance
- For cold wall applications
- Length 97 mm (3.80 in) to 325 mm (12.80 in), 12.7 mm (0.5 in) increments
- Min expansion 8.64 mm (.340 in)
- Flexible mounting options
- Weight 1.12 g/cm (.100 oz/in)
- Torque limiting; ideal for 2nd level maintenance
- Screw actuated, torque limiting
Designed to retain PCBs in rugged, heavy shock and high vibration environments commonly found in Military and Defense and commercial aerospace systems. In additional to PCB retention, Card and Wedge Loks also aid in thermal transfer from the PCB to the cold wall via conduction, by improving the interface between the PCB and the chassis rail.
APLICACIÓN:The Series 224 Card-Lok is ideal for field level maintenance, because it does not require any specialized tools or technical knowledge for proper installation. With an integrated (patented) torqueing mechanism, to install the Series 224, the operator simply turns the hex wrench until they hear/feel a minimum of three clicks indicating that the optimum clamping and thermal transfer performance has been reached. Accordingly, the Series 224 Card Lok minimizes the potential for insufficient board retention from under torqueing, or for damage to board and cold wall from over torqueing.
Note:From time to time, nVent may modify its product specifications to be in conformity with applicable industry, military or other relevant standards. Unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, cancelled or superseded military specifications may be certified to the latest or superseding specifications. Products manufactured in conformity with such specifications will be deemed fully compliant whether or not you have been notified of such modifications, even if different from the original specification or those referenced by the customer.
Average Clamp Force:236 lbs
Select product specifications before modifying or adding to project list or requesting a quote.
|* List Price (each):|
|* Your Price (each):|
|*El precio no incluye el IVA. Dependiendo de las condiciones locales, es posible que los gastos de embalaje y transporte no estén incluidos. En caso de que estos gastos formen parte del precio total, se incluyen en el presupuesto.El precio indicado es un precio de venta al público recomendado (PVP) no vinculante, que es la lista de precios nVent. Los precios de venta finales de distribuidores locales pueden variar.|
|Recommended Gap Width||PCB + 8.00 mm (.315 in)|
|Recommended Torque||N/A - features internal torque limiting ratchet|