Series 260 - Card Lok Retainer
- Average clamp force (4.80", black anodized) = 388 lbs
- Weight 0.95g/cm (.085 oz/in)
- Length 96.5 mm (3.80 in) to 325 mm (12.80 in), 12.7 mm (0.5 in) increments
- 5 segment, shafted design
- DSCC 89024
- Profile 6.35 mm (.250 in) x 6.26 mm (.270 in)
- Available with gold chem film, clear chem film, black anodized, hard black anodized, or electroless nickel plating
- Min expansion 8.26 mm (.325 in)
- Flexible mounting options
- For cold wall applications
- Screw actuated
- Torque limiting option available; ideal for 2nd level maintenance
Designed to retain PCBs in rugged, heavy shock and high vibration environments commonly found in Military and Defense and commercial aerospace systems. In addition to PCB retention, Card and Wedge Loks also aid in thermal transfer from the PCB to the cold wall via conduction, by improving the interface between the PCB and the chassis rail.
Applications:The Series 260 features a ridged shafted design which provides more uniform clamping force over the length of the card lok, while maintaining wedge and body alignment for easier installation.
Note:From time to time, nVent may modify its product specifications to be in conformity with applicable industry, military or other relevant standards. Unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, cancelled or superseded military specifications may be certified to the latest or superseding specifications. Products manufactured in conformity with such specifications will be deemed fully compliant whether or not you have been notified of such modifications, even if different from the original specification or those referenced by the customer.
Average Clamp Force [lbs]:388
Select product specifications before modifying or adding to project list or requesting a quote.
|* Recommended List Price (each):|
|* Your Price (each):|
|*The price does not include VAT. Depending on local conditions, packaging and freight charges might not be included. Where these charges should be part of the total price, they are included in the quote. The price given is a non-binding recommended retail price (RRP), which is the nVent list price. The final sales prices of local distributors may vary.|
|Recommended Gap Width||PCB + 7.62 mm (.300 in)|
|Recommended Torque||68 N-cm (6 in-lbs), with "L" option 90 N-cm (8 in-lbs)|