- Average clamp force (4.80", black anodized) = 470 lbs
- 3 segment, non-shafted design
- Profile 6.60 mm (.260 in) x 6.86 mm (.270 in)
- DSCC CID 59590
- Screw actuated
- Length 97 mm (3.80 in) to 325 mm (12.80 in), 12.7 mm (0.5 in) increments
- Min expansion 8.26 mm (.325 in)
- Weight 1.77 g/cm (.159 oz/in)
- Available with gold chem film, clear chem film, black anodized, hard black anodized, or electroless nickel plating
- Flexible mounting options
- For cold wall applications
Designed to retain PCBs in rugged, heavy shock and high vibration environments commonly found in Military and Defense and commercial aerospace systems. In addition to PCB retention, Card and Wedge Loks also aid in thermal transfer from the PCB to the cold wall via conduction, by improving the interface between the PCB and the chassis rail.
Applications:The Series 245 features a 6-32 screw to provide greater clamping force and load capacities than other Card Loks of similar profiles.
Note:From time to time, nVent may modify its product specifications to be in conformity with applicable industry, military or other relevant standards. Unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, cancelled or superseded military specifications may be certified to the latest or superseding specifications. Products manufactured in conformity with such specifications will be deemed fully compliant whether or not you have been notified of such modifications, even if different from the original specification or those referenced by the customer.
Average Clamp Force [lbs]:470
Select product specifications before modifying or adding to project list or requesting a quote.
|* Recommended List Price (each):|
|* Your Price (each):|
|*The price does not include VAT. Depending on local conditions, packaging and freight charges might not be included. Where these charges should be part of the total price, they are included in the quote. The price given is a non-binding recommended retail price (RRP), which is the nVent list price. The final sales prices of local distributors may vary.|
|Recommended Gap Width||PCB + 7.62 mm (.300 in)|
|Recommended Torque||113 N-cm (10 in-lbs), with "L" option 147 N-cm (13 in-lbs)|