PXI & PXI Express systems
The fitting test adapter for all applications with DIN connectors or VMEbus technology. The nVent Test adaptor family covers all relevant heights and lengths needed for you to test and debug your board.
What is a test adaptor?
A test adapter is used to test and debug board. The test adapter is plugged into the slot in a subrack / system, the board is plugged into the front connector. The board which shall be tested is then located in the free air in front of the chassis, the test & measurement points onto the board are easily accessible. The signal and address lines as well as power from the backplane connector are 1 to 1 connected to the front connector. Usually the test adapter has also some fields for voltage measurements or voltage and current measurements and in some cases also some pins for wire wrap to realize custom connections.
Schroff test adaptor
- Broad product portfolio of test adapters with DIN-connectors type B, C, D, E, F and M
- Available with voltage measuring fields, voltage / current measuring fields, wire wrap pins or
jumper / bridge fields
- Different lengths for different card cage depths
- VMEbus test adapter for all possible configurations, 3, 6 and 9 U, 160, 220 and 280 mm depth
- Mechanical sets and guide rails to configure your own 6 or 9 U test adaptor from the wide range of
3 U test adaptors