- Average clamp force (4.80", black anodized) = 314 lbs
- Length 97 mm (3.80 in) to 325 mm (12.80 in), 12.7 mm (0.5 in) increments
- For cold wall applications
- Profile 6.10 mm (.240 in) x 4.57 mm (.180 in)
- 3 segment, non-shafted design
- Weight 0.86 g/cm (0.077 oz/in)
- Flexible mounting options
- Min expansion 5.59 mm (.220 in)
- DSCC 84103 / DSCC CID 59590
- Available with gold chem film, clear chem film, black anodized, hard black anodized, or electroless nickel plating
- Screw actuated
Designed to retain PCBs in rugged, heavy shock and high vibration environments commonly found in Military and Defense and commercial aerospace systems. In addition to PCB retention, Card and Wedge Loks also aid in thermal transfer from the PCB to the cold wall via conduction, by improving the interface between the PCB and the chassis rail.
Applications:The Series 240 features a ligher weight, narrow profile ideal for densely populated enclosures.
Note:From time to time, nVent may modify its product specifications to be in conformity with applicable industry, military or other relevant standards. Unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, cancelled or superseded military specifications may be certified to the latest or superseding specifications. Products manufactured in conformity with such specifications will be deemed fully compliant whether or not you have been notified of such modifications, even if different from the original specification or those referenced by the customer.
Average Clamp Force [lbs]:314
Select product specifications before modifying or adding to project list or requesting a quote.
|* Recommended List Price (each):|
|* Your Price (each):|
|*The price does not include VAT. Depending on local conditions, packaging and freight charges might not be included. Where these charges should be part of the total price, they are included in the quote. The transport time may vary depending on location. The price given is a non-binding recommended retail price (RRP), which is the nVent list price. The final sales prices of local distributors may vary.|
|Recommended Gap Width||PCB + 5.33 mm (.210 in)|
|Recommended Torque||68 N-cm (6 in-lbs), with "L" option 90 N-cm (8 in-lbs)|