- Average clamp force (4.80", black anodized) = 329 lbs
- Length 97 mm (3.80 in) to 325 mm (12.80 in), 12.7 mm (0.5 in) increments
- Flexible mounting options
- Min expansion 8.64 mm (.340 in)
- Profile 5.84 mm (.230 in) x 7.32 mm (.288 in)
- Weight 1.34 g/cm (.120 oz/in)
- Available with gold chem film, clear chem film, black anodized, hard black anodized, or electroless nickel plating
- 3 segment, non-shafted design
- For cold wall applications
- Screw actuated
<p>Designed to retain and cool PCBs in rugged, heavy shock and high vibration environments commonly found in Military and Defense and commercial aerospace systems.</p>
Applications:The Series 235's closed bodied design provides maximum rigidity and resistance to distortion under load. Dual front and rear threads accomplish rapid clamp and release action while the enclosed spring maintains alignment of segments providing easy insertion.
Note:From time to time, nVent may modify its product specifications to be in conformity with applicable industry, military or other relevant standards. Unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, cancelled or superseded military specifications may be certified to the latest or superseding specifications. Products manufactured in conformity with such specifications will be deemed fully compliant whether or not you have been notified of such modifications, even if different from the original specification or those referenced by the customer.
Average Clamp Force [lbs]:329
Select product specifications before modifying or adding to project list or requesting a quote.
|* Recommended List Price (each):|
|* Your Price (each):|
|*The price does not include VAT. Depending on local conditions, packaging and freight charges might not be included. Where these charges should be part of the total price, they are included in the quote. The transport time may vary depending on location. The price given is a non-binding recommended retail price (RRP), which is the nVent list price. The final sales prices of local distributors may vary.|
|Recommended Gap Width||PCB + 8.00 mm (.315 in)|
|Recommended Torque||68 N-cm (6 in-lbs)|