- Average clamp force (4.80", black anodized) = 263 lbs
- Min expansion 8.26 mm (.325 in)
- Screw actuated
- 5 segment, non-shafted design
- Profile 5.72 mm (.225 in) x 6.86 mm (.270 in)
- Length 97 mm (3.80 in) to 325 mm (12.80 in), 12.7 mm (0.5 in) increments
- Clamp force, thermal transfer, life cycle and environmental (MIL 810) test results available
- Available with gold chem film, clear chem film, black anodized, hard black anodized, or electroless nickel plating
- Weight 1.12 g/cm (.100 oz/in)
- Flexible mounting options
- Each unit tested at factory prior to shipment to ensure performance; customer provided with a certificate of conformance
- For cold wall applications
- Torque limiting; ideal for 2nd level maintenance
Designed to retain PCBs in rugged, heavy shock and high vibration environments commonly found in Military and Defense and commercial aerospace systems. In addition to PCB retention, Card and Wedge Loks also aid in thermal transfer from the PCB to the cold wall via conduction, by improving the interface between the PCB and the chassis rail.
Applications:The Series 223 Card-Lok is ideal for field level maintenance, because it does not require any specialized tools or technical knowledge for proper installation. With an integrated (patented) torqueing mechanism, to install the Series 223, the operator simply turns the hex wrench until they hear/feel a minimum of three clicks indicating that the optimum clamping and thermal transfer performance has been reached. Accordingly, the Series 223 Card Lok minimizes the potential for insufficient board retention from under torqueing, or for damage to board and cold wall from over torqueing.
Note:From time to time, nVent may modify its product specifications to be in conformity with applicable industry, military or other relevant standards. Unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, cancelled or superseded military specifications may be certified to the latest or superseding specifications. Products manufactured in conformity with such specifications will be deemed fully compliant whether or not you have been notified of such modifications, even if different from the original specification or those referenced by the customer.
Average Clamp Force [lbs]:263
Select product specifications before modifying or adding to project list or requesting a quote.
|* Recommended List Price (each):|
|* Your Price (each):|
|*The price does not include VAT. Depending on local conditions, packaging and freight charges might not be included. Where these charges should be part of the total price, they are included in the quote. The price given is a non-binding recommended retail price (RRP), which is the nVent list price. The final sales prices of local distributors may vary.|
|Recommended Gap Width||PCB + 8.00 mm (.315 in)|
|Recommended Torque||N/A - features internal torque limiting ratchet|