RackPower PDU, 110 VAC, Single Phase
Industry Standards:UL Listed File E309439 UL 60950-1 Information Technology Equipment cUL Listed File E309439 CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1 Information Technology Equipment FCC, CE, RoHs, REACH
- Single or multi-phase
- Input voltages North American 110 / 120 VAC or 208 VAC, European and Asia 230 VAC or 400 VAC
- Global plug and receptacles NEMA and IEC rated
- 5 Configuration types: RP3000, RP2000, RP1500, RP1000, RP100
- External communications and monitoring - protected and secure LAN connections
- Local and remote power monitoring of single outlets and circuits showing data for current (AMP), voltage (Volt), power (kW), energy consumption (kWh) and power factor of entire PDU with a metering accuracy to within +/- 1%
- Remote power on/off switch
- Field replaceable, “hot-swappable”, smart monitor (RP Meter) and DC module
- 19-in. Rack Mounting (1 and 2 RU offering)
- Versatile vertical / rack and cabinet mounting
- Surge protection
- Dual Power feed entry for single phase RackPower PDUs
- Temperature Sensor or Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- Power cord whip - various lengths, color and plugs
- Steel housing
- Various cord length and plug styles available; also available in LSZH (low smoke zero halogen)
- Mounting hardware
- If the portfolio of pre-configured items does not meet your needs, all iPDUs can be configured to your specifications as a custom order. Contact Customer Service to place an order.
- To configure a custom PDU, go to http://schroff.biz/PDU_Webapp/
RackPower Intelligent Power Distribution Units are a configured to order product that addresses controlling power on Cabinets as well as Open Frame Racks and Wall-Mount enclosures. Design your power solution using a variety of configuration options. The units are available in horizontal 19-in. rack or vertical mounting capabilities and a broad range of features.
Select product specifications before modifying or adding to project list or requesting a quote.