19” Power Distribution Unit with emergency stop switch
- Modular concept with 300K different modification options.
- Broad experience through customized projects.
- Include all necessary functions in one system.
- CE and UL* certified, also for modifications.
- Thermal management test and EMC tests
- The safety relay meets the requirements of EN 60947-5-1 and EN 60204-1 in applications with E-STOP push buttons.
- Online configurator to modify unit within 5 minutes.
- Any modification based on the standard platform delivered within 3 weeks.
- Certified and tested for immediate integration in customer applications.
RACK SAFETY PLUS MODULAR PRODUCT OFFERING
nVent’s Rack Safety Plus makes it possible to modify a PDU with an emergency stop without having to worry about long lead times and high project costs.
Choose between several standard configurations, or configure your unit based on standard modular components
Standard Offer Comparison Table
nVent’s Rack Safety Plus is ideal for 19” Test Benches in areas such as:
- Test & inspection equipment
- Systems & control monitoring
- Prototype test & development
- Real-Time Simulation
- High-current and high-voltage power units
- EV Powertrain Test
- Hardware-in-the-loop test
- Powertrain Testing System
- Load Simulator for Electric Vehicle
- Battery equipment test cabinet
- Power Test Equipment