- Available with gold chem film, clear chem film, black anodized, hard black anodized, or electroless nickel plating
- Length 96.5 mm (3.80") to 325 mm (12.80"), 12.7 mm (0.5") increments
- Min expansion 11.68 mm (0.460")
- 5 segment, shafted design
- DSCC CID 59789
- Profile 9.27 mm (0.365") x 9.65 mm (0.380")
- Screw actuated
- Weight 2.18 g/cm (0.195 oz/")
- For cold wall applications
- Average clamp force (4.80", black anodized) = 517 lbs
- Torque limiting option available; ideal for 2nd level maintenance
Data subject to change without notice
WEDGE-LOK/ CARD-LOK CONFIGURATOR
Configure your Wedge-Lok/ Card-Lok using the pull-down menus below. After each selection, the catalog number will automatically update.
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock|
|There is no information available.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
The Series 280 features a larger profile design and is better suited to accommodate heavier Board Module Assemblies, while the shafted design provides more uniform clamping force over the length of the Card Lok, while maintaining wedge and body alignment for easier installation.
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive health issue. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
From time to time, nVent may modify its product specifications to be in conformity with applicable industry, military or other relevant standards. Unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, cancelled or superseded military specifications may be certified to the latest or superseding specifications. Products manufactured in conformity with such specifications will be deemed fully compliant whether or not you have been notified of such modifications, even if different from the original specification or those referenced by the customer.