224 Torque Limiting Card-Lok
- Clamp force, thermal transfer, life cycle and environmental (MIL 810) test results available
- Available with gold chem film, clear chem film, black anodized, hard black anodized, or electroless nickel plating
- Profile 5.33 mm (0.210 in) x 7.24 mm (0.285 in)
- 5 segment, non-shafted design
- Each unit tested at factory prior to shipment to ensure performance; customer provided with a certificate of conformance
- For cold wall applications
- Length 97 mm (3.80 in) to 325 mm (12.80 in), 12.7 mm (0.5 in) increments
- Min expansion 8.64 mm (0.340 in)
- Flexible mounting options
- Weight 1.12 g/cm (0.100 oz/in)
- Average clamp force (4.80", black anodized) = 236 lbs
- Torque limiting; ideal for 2nd level maintenance
- Screw actuated
WEDGE-LOK/ CARD-LOK CONFIGURATOR
Configure your Wedge-Lok/ Card-Lok using the pull-down menus below. After each selection, the catalog number will automatically update.
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock|
|There is no information available.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
The Series 224 Card-Lok is ideal for field level maintenance, because it does not require any specialized tools or technical knowledge for proper installation. With an integrated (patented) torqueing mechanism, to install the Series 224, the operator simply turns the hex wrench until they hear/feel a minimum of three clicks indicating that the optimum clamping and thermal transfer performance has been reached. Accordingly, the Series 224 Card Lok minimizes the potential for insufficient board retention from under torqueing, or for damage to board and cold wall from over torqueing.
From time to time, nVent may modify its product specifications to be in conformity with applicable industry, military or other relevant standards. Unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, cancelled or superseded military specifications may be certified to the latest or superseding specifications. Products manufactured in conformity with such specifications will be deemed fully compliant whether or not you have been notified of such modifications, even if different from the original specification or those referenced by the customer.