267HC High Clamp Force Card-Lok
- 5 segment, shafted design
- Screw actuated
- Max expansion 5.99 mm (0.236 in)
- Length 96.5 mm (3.80 in) to 172.7 mm (6.80 in), 12.7 mm (0.5 in) increments
- Average clamp force (4.80", black anodized) = 1025 lbs
- Flexible mounting options
- Profile 6.35 mm (0.250 in) x 5.00 mm (0.197 in)
- Weight 0.75 g/cm (0.067 oz/in)
- Available with black anodized, hard black anodized, or electroless nickel plating
- For cold wall applications
WEDGE-LOK/ CARD-LOK CONFIGURATOR
Configure your Wedge-Lok/ Card-Lok using the pull-down menus below. After each selection, the catalog number will automatically update.
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock|
|There is no information available.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
The Series 267HC Card Lok also features a lighter weight, narrow profile ideal for retaining PCBs that are densely populated within the enclosure. The shafted design provides more uniform clamping force over the length of the Card Lok, while maintaining wedge and body alignment for easier installation.
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive health issue. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
From time to time, nVent may modify its product specifications to be in conformity with applicable industry, military or other relevant standards. Unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, cancelled or superseded military specifications may be certified to the latest or superseding specifications. Products manufactured in conformity with such specifications will be deemed fully compliant whether or not you have been notified of such modifications, even if different from the original specification or those referenced by the customer.