Coding Block for Accessory Type Guide Rail, PC, Top, Red
- NEW keying blocks for the positioning in front of guide rails of the type Accessory or Strengthened
- Improved fire safety properties, fulfills the EN 45545-2 requirement sets R22, R23 and R24 with HL3
- “Halogen-Free”, according to IEC 61249-2-21
- Keying only possible in conjunction with IEL/ IET handles and coding pegs
- Minimum spacing of guide rails 4 HP
- Can be bolted for higher shock and vibration requirements
- Product Type: Coding/Keying Indicator
- Product Family: EuropacPRO; RatiopacPRO; RatiopacPRO AIR; CompacPRO; PropacPRO; MultipacPRO; Inpac
- Type: Coding Block
- Works With: Subracks; Cases; Chassis
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Color: Red
- Complies With: EN 45545-2
- Package Quantity: 50
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock|
|There is no information available.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
By slotting into the horizontal rail, keying blocks can be positioned in front of guide rails of the type Accessory or Strengthened. In conjunction with IEL/ IET handles and coding pegs a keying in accordance with the IEEE standard can be established.
Please order IEL/IET handles and coding pegs separately.
Delivery is exclusively in standard pack quantity.
Please take into consideration that deliveries may be carried out in the stated SPQs (SPQ, e.g. 5 pieces, 10 pieces, 50 pieces, etc.). Differing order quantities (e.g. 2 pieces) may be changed to the next possible delivery quantity = Standard Pack Quantity.
Delivery of this product includes the following item(s):
|1||Keying/coding block PC, UL 94 V‐0, Improved fire safety properties, EN 45545-2 compliant with HL3||1|
*The price shown is the per piece price and does not include VAT. Depending on local conditions, packaging and freight charges might not be included. Where these charges should be part of the total price, they are included in the quote. The price given is a non-binding recommended retail price (RRP), which is the nVent list price. The final sales prices of local distributors may vary. Quotations requested or generated on SCHROFF.nVent.com are only valid for commercial customers (B2B). The lead time displayed above is an estimate for this item to be dispatched from an nVent Schroff facility. Transit delivery times are not included in this estimate, as transit time may vary, depending on delivery address, parcel dimensions, and other factors. Cut-outs and modifications placed in non-recommended areas ("collision detected") for configured products may be subject to additional engineering and/or design costs, which may increase initially quoted prices.