nVent to showcase innovative, modular nVent SCHROFF solutions to safeguard critical communications and electronics systems at Embedded World in March
nVent Electric plc, a global leader in electrical connection and protection solutions, will present innovative solutions at Hall 1, Booth 1-441 during Embedded World from March 14-16, in Nuremberg, Germany. The exhibition will showcase solutions for equipment protection in rugged environments, high-performance computing, cooling and management, and speed and scale.
At the show, nVent will launch the highly-anticipated nVent SCHROFF Ratiopac-PRO Style modular desktop case portfolio. The new desktop cases provide high-quality protection for electronics components housed in 19” desktop enclosures.The new cases are ideally suited for scientific instrument, optical measurement and visual inspection applications.
, The new Ratiopac-PRO Style modular desktop case portfolio offers customers the flexibility customize the appearance of each case to reflect their branding and identity. There are thousands of possible configurations to quickly and easily suit customers’ design and protection needs cost-effectively. The new platform includes a wide variety of feature options, including for frames, inlays, panels, colors and other user-driven design elements.
Featured solutions at the show
See the new modular desktop cases in person as part of the nVent SCHROFF “Products that Protect, Innovations that Inspire” exhibition!
During Embedded World, nVent will also showcase a wide range of innovative nVent SCHROFF solutions for the test and measurement, aerospace and defense, railway and communications industries. Additional featured nVent SCHROFF solutions will include:
- Enhanced EMC shielding for subracks – As railways rely on more and increasingly powerful electronics, railway applications need stronger protection against the electromagnetic interference that can negatively impact performance and disrupt operations. This is especially important for emerging 5G technologies. The nVent SCHROFF 19” Subracks offer a complete range of protective solutions, including enhanced EMC shielding that increases the effectiveness of radiofrequency (RF) shielding for highly sensitive electronics in harsh environments. Visit the booth to learn more about innovative nVent SCHROFF EMC shielding solutions.
- Remote smart hardware management for railway – With the expanding deployment of digital rail, operators need to remotely monitor and control sensitive equipment in the technical control rooms throughout the rail network. Increasingly sophisticated electronic equipment is essential for digital rail operation, which also requires higher levels of control and condition monitoring for remote electronics, smart cooling and sensors. Talk to our product experts about the nVent SCHROFF Remote Smart Hardware Management for Digital Rail solution!
- Fully equipped testing stand – Choosing the optimal hardware platform for test system design can be a daunting task. The nVent SCHROFF brand provides high-quality racks and enclosures for OEMs and end-users to protect the sensitive electronics that comprise high-end test systems. At the show, a comprehensive solution for automated test equipment will be on display, including the mounted PXIe embedded system, power distribution, climate control and 19” rack. Whatever physical challenges a test system faces, nVent technical experts are ready to collaborate to deliver the best solution.
- Ruggedized enclosure solutions for small form factors – As systems become smaller and more powerful, they need complete mechanical, electronic, and thermal solutions that can satisfy size, weight and power trends. See an interactive detailed view of a state-of-the-art solution at the show, highlighting the nVent SCHROFF High Thermal Integrated Conduction Cooled Assembly (CCA), which can deliver up to 40 percent improved module thermal resistance over standard CCAs with nVent SCHROFF Card-Lok PCB retainers. Ideal for VPX systems, the High Thermal Integrated CCA is a drop-in replacement for traditional conduction cooled VITA modules, thereby avoiding comprehensive module redesign or expensive alternative cooling technologies.
- Discover more nVent SCHROFF solutions that deliver equipment protection in rugged environments, high-performance computing, cooling and management, and speed and scale!
Recognized globally for quality, reliability and innovation to safeguard systems in virtually any environment, the nVent SCHROFF platform – including cabinets, racks, subracks, power distribution, climate control and more – is specially engineered for flexibility. By design, the modular products can be easily and cost-effectively tailored to meet specific application requirements.
Learn about a full range of nVent SCHROFF products and services, see live demonstrations and talk with trusted nVent experts in Hall 1, Booth 1-441 from March 14-16 at Embedded World.
|Get your free ticket now||Registration code: ew23492706|
nVent is a leading global provider of electrical connection and protection solutions. We believe our inventive electrical solutions enable safer systems and ensure a more secure world. We design, manufacture, market, install and service high performance products and solutions that connect and protect some of the world's most sensitive equipment, buildings and critical processes. We offer a comprehensive range of enclosures, electrical connections and fastening and thermal management solutions across industry-leading brands that are recognized globally for quality, reliability and innovation. Our principal office is in London and our management office in the United States is in Minneapolis. Our robust portfolio of leading electrical product brands dates back more than 100 years and includes nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER. Learn more at www.nvent.com.
nVent, CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER are trademarks owned or licensed by nVent Services GmbH or its affiliates.
Get your free ticket and visit us at Booth 1-441 (registration code: ew23492706)