- Available with gold chem film, clear chem film, black anodized, hard black anodized, or electroless nickel plating
- Weight 2.65 g/cm (0.224 oz/in)
- Flexible mounting options
- 3 or 5 segment, wedge tainer design
- Screw actuated
- Length 76.2 mm (3.0 in) to 317.5 mm (12.5 in), 12.7 mm (0.5 in) increments
- Insertion depth 5.84 mm (0.230 in), V model for VME/cPCI 2.29 mm (0.090 in)
- For sheet metal applications
WEDGE-LOK/ CARD-LOK CONFIGURATOR
Configure your Wedge-Lok/ Card-Lok using the pull-down menus below. After each selection, the catalog number will automatically update.
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock||Price|
|There is no information available.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
Hybrid design (channel and Card Lok combined) for PCB retention and thermal transfer in cold wall or sheet metal applications. Ideal for applications where a Card Lok cannot be mounted to the PCB, or where a machined cold wall slot is not available or not desired to reduce costs.
From time to time, nVent may modify its product specifications to be in conformity with applicable industry, military or other relevant standards. Unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, cancelled or superseded military specifications may be certified to the latest or superseding specifications. Products manufactured in conformity with such specifications will be deemed fully compliant whether or not you have been notified of such modifications, even if different from the original specification or those referenced by the customer.