Varistar LHX 20 AC-Mains Switch-Over
- Designed to mount in the cabinet, fixing on upright
- Signaling: Mains 1/Mains 2 existent
- Suitable for LHX 20 air/water heat exchanger
- Input 2 x 100 … 240 VAC
- If one mains supply fails a switchover occurs to the other supply within 20 ms; consumers (e.g. air conditioners) are effectively supplied without interruption
- AC mains changeover switch for secure (redundant) supply with 2 supply voltages
- Automatic switching between two AC mains supplies (normal mains, emergency mains)
- Product Type: Power Redundancy Module
- Depth: 120 mm
- Height: 333 mm
- Width: 62 mm
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock||Price|
|There is no information available.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
Automatic transfer switch with two inputs and one output for equipment with one power connection.
Please order country specific mains cable separately.
Delivery of this product includes the following item(s):
|1||AC mains changeover switch,mains input 1 and 2: 2 x IEC plugmains outlet: 1 x SCHUKO socket||1|
*The price shown is the per piece price and does not include VAT. Depending on local conditions, packaging and freight charges might not be included. Where these charges should be part of the total price, they are included in the quote. The price given is a non-binding recommended retail price (RRP), which is the nVent list price. The final sales prices of local distributors may vary. Quotations requested or generated on SCHROFF.nVent.com are only valid for commercial customers (B2B). The lead time displayed above is an estimate for this item to be dispatched from an nVent Schroff facility. Transit delivery times are not included in this estimate, as transit time may vary, depending on delivery address, parcel dimensions, and other factors. Cut-outs and modifications placed in non-recommended areas ("collision detected") for configured products may be subject to additional engineering and/or design costs, which may increase initially quoted prices.