VITA Conduction Cooled Assemblies, 6U260VITA48.2SS-311
- Full design services including thermal analysis
- Fast turnaround 3D printed CCA’s and frames for fit checks
- Downloadable standards compliant CAD templates - 3 U and 6 U templates available
- Available in black anodize, chemical film, electroless nickel finishes
- ESD Packaging Available
- Product Type: Conductor Block
- Works With: Conduction Cooled Enclosures
- Clamp Force: 300 – 399 lbf / 136 – 181 kg
- Gap Width: PCB + (0.28 - 0.31 in) / PCB + (7.0 - 7.9 mm)
- Design Feature: Tolerance Compensating
- Thermal Performance: Better
- Profile: 6.35 x 6.26 mm / 0.250" x 0.270"
- Rack Height: 6 U
- Complies With: ANSI/VITA 48.2-2020
- Orientation: Secondary
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock|
|There is no information available.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
Order and manage one part number for entire CCA assembly including part marking and component labeling as well as card-loks, extractors, coding keys, EMC gaskets, and thermal pads.
From time to time, nVent may modify its product specifications to be in conformity with applicable industry, military or other relevant standards. Unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, cancelled or superseded military specifications may be certified to the latest or superseding specifications. Products manufactured in conformity with such specifications will be deemed fully compliant whether or not you have been notified of such modifications, even if different from the original specification or those referenced by the customer.
*The price shown is the per piece price and does not include VAT. Depending on local conditions, packaging and freight charges might not be included. Where these charges should be part of the total price, they are included in the quote. The price given is a non-binding recommended retail price (RRP), which is the nVent list price. The final sales prices of local distributors may vary. Quotations requested or generated on SCHROFF.nVent.com are only valid for commercial customers (B2B). The lead time displayed above is an estimate for this item to be dispatched from an nVent Schroff facility. Transit delivery times are not included in this estimate, as transit time may vary, depending on delivery address, parcel dimensions, and other factors. Cut-outs and modifications placed in non-recommended areas ("collision detected") for configured products may be subject to additional engineering and/or design costs, which may increase initially quoted prices.