Front Panel EMC Textile Shielding Kit, -40…+85°C, 3 U, 10 Pieces
- Textile EMC gasket is affixed laterally on the front panel or in the groove of the right-hand profile as appropriate.
- Profile seal is bonded onto the contact surface of the 19" bracket or of the rear angle and sets up the conductive connection to the U-shaped front panels
- Temperature range -40 °C ... +85 °C
- Product Type: Shielding Kit
- Product Family: EuropacPRO; PropacPRO; RatiopacPRO AIR; PropacPRO; Frame Type Plug-In Unit
- Rack Height: 3 U
- Package Quantity: 10
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock|
|There is no information available.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
The textile EMC gaskets are inserted into a slot on the right hand side of the U-shaped front panels. The gaskets are glued to the front panel. For an expanded temperature range up to +85°C.
EMC gaskets (textile) are required for shielding the front panels.
Delivery of this product includes the following item(s):
|1||EMC sealing (textile), core: silicon with hollow chamber (-40... +85 °C), sleeve: textile cladding with CuNi coating||10|
*The price shown is the per piece price and does not include VAT. Depending on local conditions, packaging and freight charges might not be included. Where these charges should be part of the total price, they are included in the quote. The price given is a non-binding recommended retail price (RRP), which is the nVent list price. The final sales prices of local distributors may vary. Quotations requested or generated on SCHROFF.nVent.com are only valid for commercial customers (B2B). The lead time displayed above is an estimate for this item to be dispatched from an nVent Schroff facility. Transit delivery times are not included in this estimate, as transit time may vary, depending on delivery address, parcel dimensions, and other factors. Cut-outs and modifications placed in non-recommended areas ("collision detected") for configured products may be subject to additional engineering and/or design costs, which may increase initially quoted prices.