MultipacPRO 19" Chassis, Steel, AlZn, Plain Top and Base, 1 U, 220 mm
- Steel (AIZn coated) with Al extrusion front panel
- Detachable front and rear panel for easy machining
- IP 20, in accordance with IEC 60529
- Supplied as space-saving flat-pack
- EMC shielding: Approx. 20dB(A) at 2GHz without shielding material. >40dB(A) at 1Ghz with addition of stainless steel gasket between front panel and case body
- Internal and external dimensions in accordance with: IEC 60297-3-101
- EMC shielding: Approx. 20dB(A) at 2 GHz without shielding material. >40dB(A) at 1 GHz with addition of stainless steel gasket between front panel and case body
- Product Type: Subrack/Chassis
- Product Family: MultipacPRO
- Type: Solid
- Rack Height: 1 U
- Depth: 220 mm
- Usable Width: 447 mm
- EMC Shielding: No (Retrofittable)
- Mounting: Rack
- Complies With: IEC 60297-3-100; IEC 60297-3-105
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock|
|There is no information available.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
This 19" chassis is a form of subrack which accepts horizontal board mounting or the mounting of non-standard components like transformers or other heavy load accessories typically mounted on a chassis plate. This version is producted from sheet metal, Al-Zn coated and have plain top and bottom covers.
Please order front handles separately.
Telescopic slides cannot be used.
Further versions with steel front panel (pizza box) available on request.
Standardised internal mounting kits cannot be used.
Delivery of this product includes the following item(s):
|1||Front panel Al extrusion, 3 mm; front anodised, rear etched||1|
|2||Base body plain, St, 1 mm, (AIZn coated)||1|
|3||Rear panel, St, 1 mm (AIZn coated)||1|
|4||Cover plain, St, 1 mm (AIZn coated)||1|
*The price shown is the per piece price and does not include VAT. Depending on local conditions, packaging and freight charges might not be included. Where these charges should be part of the total price, they are included in the quote. The price given is a non-binding recommended retail price (RRP), which is the nVent list price. The final sales prices of local distributors may vary. Quotations requested or generated on SCHROFF.nVent.com are only valid for commercial customers (B2B). The lead time displayed above is an estimate for this item to be dispatched from an nVent Schroff facility. Transit delivery times are not included in this estimate, as transit time may vary, depending on delivery address, parcel dimensions, and other factors. Cut-outs and modifications placed in non-recommended areas ("collision detected") for configured products may be subject to additional engineering and/or design costs, which may increase initially quoted prices.