- Length 50.8 mm (2.0") to 152.4 mm (6.0"), 12.7 mm (0.5") increments
- Width 8.13 mm (0.320"), 9.14 mm (0.360") or 9.39 mm (0.370") depending on board thickness
- Height 3.30 mm (0.130")
- Supports PCB thickness of 0.79 mm (0.031"), 1.59 mm (0.063"), 2.38 mm (0.094") and 3.18 mm (0.125")
- Constructed from beryllium copper or stainless steel
- Weight 0.37 g/cm (0.033 oz/")
- Mounts to the enclosure with standard rivets or screws
- For sheet metal applications
- Available unplated or with silver, ebanol, copper, gold, nickel, zinc clear chromate, or zinc yellow chromate plating
- Spring based retention design
WEDGE-LOK/ CARD-LOK CONFIGURATOR
Configure your Wedge-Lok/ Card-Lok using the pull-down menus below. After each selection, the catalog number will automatically update.
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock|
|There is no information available.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
The Series 35-2 PCB Tainer is ideal for PCB retention within low shock and vibration applications. The narrow profile design ideal for densely populated enclosures.
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including beryllium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
From time to time, nVent may modify its product specifications to be in conformity with applicable industry, military or other relevant standards. Unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, cancelled or superseded military specifications may be certified to the latest or superseding specifications. Products manufactured in conformity with such specifications will be deemed fully compliant whether or not you have been notified of such modifications, even if different from the original specification or those referenced by the customer.
Timing & availability of products containing Beryllium Copper material are subject to material availability and have lead times up to 18 weeks.