EuropacPRO 19" Subrack Kit for Backplane, Rugged, Shielded, 3 U, 295 mm
- Subrack with side panel and horizontal rail, type R "rugged" with 3 hole fixing for increased stability (+60% compared to 2 hole fixing of "Heavy" rails)
- Aluminum construction
- Rear horizontal rail for backplane mounting with insulation strip. Special adaptor rails allow conduction cooled assemblies to be fitted
- Internal and external dimensions in accordance with: IEC 60297-3-100, -101, - 102, -103, IEEE 1101.1, IEEE 1101.10
- EMC of approximately 40 dB at 1 GHz, 30 dB at 2 GHz, assuming that the front is covered with shielded front panels, testing in accordance with VG 95373 part 15
- IP 20, in accordance with IEC 60529
- Shock and vibration tested to MIL 167, IEC 61587 DL 3, MIL 810 G, MIL 901D. Shock and vibration resistant in all three axial directions.
- Supplied as space-saving flat-pack
- Modifications such as cutouts, different finishes or dimensions available. Subrack with telescoping slides can be adopted for cabinet mounting on request
- Horizontal rail type "rugged"
- Product Type: Subrack/Chassis
- Rack Height: 3 U
- Rack Width: 84 HP
- Depth: 295 mm
- For Mounting: Backplane
- Board Depth: 160 mm
- EMC Shielding: Yes
- EMC Gasket Type: Textile
- Static Load: 25 kg
- Shock and Vibration Tolerance: 25 g (force)
- Handle Included: Yes
- Mounting: Rack
- Complies With: IEC 60297-3-103; IEEE 1101.10; IEEE 1101.11; MIL 167; MIL 810 G; MIL 901 D; IEC 61587 DL3
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock||Price|
|There is no information available.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
Subrack with reinforced horizontal rails and side panels for backplane mounting.
Test reports online.
Individual configuration: broad range of variants in height, width and depth; guide rails for a wide variety of applications; interior options; accessories and mounting material.
Delivery of this product includes the following item(s):
|1||Side panel type R, Al, 3 mm, clear passivated, with 19" support bracket 3.5 mm (tox-cold welded); for EMC sealing (textile)||2|
|2||Front handle incl. fixing materials kit||2|
|3||Rear corner profile for EMC sealing (textile)||2|
|4||Front horizontal rail (R‐KD)||1|
|4a||Front horizontal rail (R-LD)||1|
|4b||Rear horizontal rail (H-KD)||2|
|4c||Horizontal rail, rear, center (R‐ST)||2|
|5||Threaded insert (pre-fitted)||6|
|6||Perforated strip (pre-mounted)||2|
|7||Insulation strip (pre-fitted||2|
|8||EMC cover plate, rugged, with top cover locking||2|
|9||EMC rear panel||1|
|10||EMC gasketing set, fixing materials kit, user manual||1|
*The price shown is the per piece price and does not include VAT. Depending on local conditions, packaging and freight charges might not be included. Where these charges should be part of the total price, they are included in the quote. The price given is a non-binding recommended retail price (RRP), which is the nVent list price. The final sales prices of local distributors may vary. Quotations requested or generated on SCHROFF.nVent.com are only valid for commercial customers (B2B). The lead time displayed above is an estimate for this item to be dispatched from an nVent Schroff facility. Transit delivery times are not included in this estimate, as transit time may vary, depending on delivery address, parcel dimensions, and other factors. Cut-outs and modifications placed in non-recommended areas ("collision detected") for configured products may be subject to additional engineering and/or design costs, which may increase initially quoted prices.