EuropacPRO 19" Subrack Kit for Railway, Shielded, SNCF, CompactPCI, 3 U, 84 HP, 320 mm
- SNCF listed, EuropacPRO-fer, tested to NF F 61-005 and NF F 60-002
- The 19" bracket is firmly fixed to the side panel (tox-cold welded) and is especially suited for high mechanical stresses (vibration resistance)
- Lateral support bars to NFF standard facilitate insertion of subrack into the (cabinet) frame. The double 19" screwing position adds to additionally safety (NFF standard)
- IP 20, in accordance with IEC 60529
- EMC of approximately 40 dB at 1 GHz, 30 dB at 2 GHz, assuming that the front is covered with shielded front panels, testing in accordance with VG 95373 part 15
- Aluminum construction
- Modifications such as cutouts, different finishes or dimensions available
- Supplied as space-saving flat-pack
- Product Type: Subrack/Chassis
- Rack Height: 3 U
- Rack Width: 84 HP
- Depth: 320 mm
- For Mounting: Backplane
- Board Depth: 160 mm
- EMC Shielding: Yes
- EMC Gasket Type: Textile
- Static Load: 15 kg
- Shock and Vibration Tolerance: 5 g (force)
- Handle Included: Yes
- Mounting: Rack
- Complies With: IEC 60297-3-103; IEEE 1101.10; SNCF NFF 61005; SNCF NFF 60002
- Package Quantity: 1
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock|
|There is no information available.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
Subrack for Railway applications, conform to SNCF Standard, shielded version for CompacPCI applications.
Fer = ferroviaire = French Railways, 1 T = 4 HP = 20.32 mm Receptacle/mounting frame for subracks, stainless steel, 9 T or 21 T on request.
Version 9 T available on request; Test reports available online.
Guide rails color according to IEEE 1101.10 red = space for CPU‐board; grey = space for peripheral boards; green = space for CompactPCI; 19"‐power supplies 0,1" offset.
Individual configuration: broad range of variants in height, width and depth; guide rails for a wide variety of applications; interior options; accessories and mounting material.
Delivery of this product includes the following item(s):
|1||Side panel type H incl. 19" support bracket||2|
|2||Side panel extension||2|
|3||External guide rail||2|
|4||Front horizontal rail (H‐KD)||1|
|4a||Rear horizontal rail (H-VT)||2|
|4c||Front horizontal rail (H-LD)||1|
|7||EMC cover plate, 175 T||2|
|8||EMC cover plate, rear, 55 T||2|
|9||EMC gasketing kit||1|
|10||Backplane shielding material kit, 3 U||1|
|11||Rear frame 3 U, 21 T||1|
|12||Protective bracket SNCF||2|
|14||Assembly kit with self-locking screws||1|
*The price shown is the per piece price and does not include VAT. Depending on local conditions, packaging and freight charges might not be included. Where these charges should be part of the total price, they are included in the quote. The price given is a non-binding recommended retail price (RRP), which is the nVent list price. The final sales prices of local distributors may vary. Quotations requested or generated on SCHROFF.nVent.com are only valid for commercial customers (B2B). The lead time displayed above is an estimate for this item to be dispatched from an nVent Schroff facility. Transit delivery times are not included in this estimate, as transit time may vary, depending on delivery address, parcel dimensions, and other factors. Cut-outs and modifications placed in non-recommended areas ("collision detected") for configured products may be subject to additional engineering and/or design costs, which may increase initially quoted prices.