Connector Keying/Coding Contact Strip for All Types, EN 60603, DIN 41612
- Use with plug-in units to avoid incorrect insertion
- For connectors in accordance with EN 60603 (DIN 41612)
- Needed space is front panel width: 4 HP: Type B, C, D, E, F, H
- Needed space of front panel width: 5 HP: Type E, G (Spacer element is required)
- 66 keying/coding possibilities if 2 keying/coding pins are used
- 924 keying/coding possibilities if 6 keying/coding pins are used
- Product Type: Coding/Keying Indicator
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock|
|There is no information available.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
Connector coding is used to provide security against incorrect insertion.
For connectors types E and G spacers are always required.
Delivery of this product includes the following item(s):
|1||Contact strip PBTP, UL 94 V-0, 10 pieces||10|
|2||Female strip, PBTP, UL 94 V-0, 10 pieces||10|
|3||Keying/coding pins, PBTP, UL 94 V-0, 20 pieces||20|
*The price shown is the per piece price and does not include VAT. Depending on local conditions, packaging and freight charges might not be included. Where these charges should be part of the total price, they are included in the quote. The price given is a non-binding recommended retail price (RRP), which is the nVent list price. The final sales prices of local distributors may vary. Quotations requested or generated on SCHROFF.nVent.com are only valid for commercial customers (B2B). The lead time displayed above is an estimate for this item to be dispatched from an nVent Schroff facility. Transit delivery times are not included in this estimate, as transit time may vary, depending on delivery address, parcel dimensions, and other factors. Cut-outs and modifications placed in non-recommended areas ("collision detected") for configured products may be subject to additional engineering and/or design costs, which may increase initially quoted prices.