- Length 127.0 mm (5.0") to 304.8 mm (12.0"), 12.7 mm (0.5") increments
- For sheet metal applications
- Supports PCB thickness of 0.64 mm (0.025") to 3.36 mm (0.132")
- DSCC 88052
- Constructed from beryllium copper or steel
- Available unplated or with silver, ebanol, copper, gold, nickel, zinc clear chromate, or zinc yellow chromate plating
- Screw Actuation
- Weight 1.29g/cm (0.116 oz/")
- Cam and lobe based retention design
WEDGE-LOK/ CARD-LOK CONFIGURATOR
Configure your Wedge-Lok/ Card-Lok using the pull-down menus below. After each selection, the catalog number will automatically update.
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock|
|There is no information available.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
The Series 127 Lok Tainer is designed for sheet metal enclosures and features a screw actuation, cam and lobe design for PBC retention in moderate shock and vibration environments.
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including beryllium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
From time to time, nVent may modify its product specifications to be in conformity with applicable industry, military or other relevant standards. Unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, cancelled or superseded military specifications may be certified to the latest or superseding specifications. Products manufactured in conformity with such specifications will be deemed fully compliant whether or not you have been notified of such modifications, even if different from the original specification or those referenced by the customer.
Timing & availability of products containing Beryllium Copper material are subject to material availability and have lead times up to 52 weeks.