Interscale Flexible Heat Conductor (FHC), 70 mm
- Designed for ATX/ITX/Mini ITX & COM using Intel core-iprocessors and AMD processors with the following sockets: Intel: LGA775, LGA1150, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1366,LGA2011 ; AMD: AM2, AM2(+), AM3, AM3(+), FM1, FM2, FM2(+)
- Compatible with Interscale C enclosures
- Provides industry leading conduction cooling performance, 70% improvement over current conduction cooling methods
- Conductor block expands/contracts vertically to compensate fortolerance stack up and optimizes surface contact and pressurealong the thermal path; eliminates the need for a thermal gappad
- Secured to PCB with mounting brackets, sold separately
- Product Type: Conductor Block
- Product Family: Interscale
- Type: Heat Conductor
- Works With: Cases
- Depth: 50 mm
- Width: 50 mm
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock||Price|
|There is no information available.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
Conductor block expands/contracts vertically to compensate for tolerance stack up and optimizes surface contact and pressure along the thermal path; eliminates the need for a thermal gap pad.
Please order the mounting bracket (Intel or AMD, listed under accessories) to assemble the FHC to the board.
Delivery of this product includes the following item(s):
|1||Flexible heat conductor, assembled; thermal greaseincluded||1|
*The price shown is the per piece price and does not include VAT. Depending on local conditions, packaging and freight charges might not be included. Where these charges should be part of the total price, they are included in the quote. The price given is a non-binding recommended retail price (RRP), which is the nVent list price. The final sales prices of local distributors may vary. Quotations requested or generated on SCHROFF.nVent.com are only valid for commercial customers (B2B). The lead time displayed above is an estimate for this item to be dispatched from an nVent Schroff facility. Transit delivery times are not included in this estimate, as transit time may vary, depending on delivery address, parcel dimensions, and other factors. Cut-outs and modifications placed in non-recommended areas ("collision detected") for configured products may be subject to additional engineering and/or design costs, which may increase initially quoted prices.