Series 280HTS - Card Lok Retainer
- New sawtooth profile design for advanced thermal performance
- For cold wall applications
- Profile 9.72m m (0.365 in) x 9.65 mm (0.375 in)
- Weight 2.50 g/cm (0.22 oz/in)
- Length 71.12 mm (2.8 in) to 325.12 mm (12.80 in), 12.7 mm (0.5 in) increments
- Flexible mounting options
- Average clamp force at 113 N-cm (10 in-lbs) torque 554 kg (1219 lbs)
- Screw actuated
- Max expansion 11.68 mm (0.460 in)
- Available with black anodized or electroless nickel palating
- From time to time, nVent may modify its product specification to be in conformity with applicable industry, military or other relevant standards. Unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, cancelled or superseded military specifications may be certified to the latest or superseding specifications. Products manufactured in conformity with such specifications will be deemed fully compliant whether or not you have been notified of such modifications, even if different from the original specification or those referenced by the customer.
- Average Junction Resistance: Depends on lengths and application
The Series 280HTS features sawtooth designed profiles along the length of the Card Lok that provide a continuous and uniform surface along the PCB/heat frame and along the cold wall for superior cooling performance.
Applications:The 280HTS features a unique sawtooth profile design that provides advanced thermal performance and clamping force compared to similarly sized card locks for superior thermal dissipation and protection in high shock and vibration applications. The 280HTS can be a drop in replacement for most existing Series 280 card lok applications.
Average Clamp Force [lbs]:554 kg (1219 lbs.) at 113 N-cm (10 in-lbs)
Select product specifications before modifying or adding to project list or requesting a quote.
|Recommended Gap Width||PCB + 10.29 mm (0.405 in)|
|Recommended Torque||113 N-cm (10 in-lbs)|