Series 265HTS - Card Lok Retainer
- New sawtooth profile design for advanced thermal performance
- For cold wall applications
- Profile 5.872mm (0.225 in) x 5.84 mm (0.225 in)
- Weight 0.93 g/cm (0.083 oz/in)
- Length 71.12 mm (2.8 in) to 325.12 mm (12.80 in), 12.7 mm (0.5 in) increments
- Flexible mounting options
- Average clamp force at 68 N-cm (6 in-lbs) torque: 210 kg (464 lbs)
- Screw actuated
- Max expansion 7.37 mm (0.290 in)
- Available with black anodized or electroless nickel palating
- From time to time, nVent may modify its product specification to be in conformity with applicable industry, military or other relevant standards. Unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, cancelled or superseded military specifications may be certified to the latest or superseding specifications. Products manufactured in conformity with such specifications will be deemed fully compliant whether or not you have been notified of such modifications, even if different from the original specification or those referenced by the customer.
- Average Junction Resistance: Depends on lengths and application
The Series 260HTS features sawtooth designed profiles along the length of the Card Lok that provide a continuous and uniform surface along the PCB/heat frame and along the cold wall for superior cooling performance.
Applications:The 265HTS features a unique sawtooth profile design that provides advanced thermal performance and clamping force compared to similarly sized card locks, for superior thermal dissipation and protection in high shock and vibration applications. The 265HTS can be a drop in replacement for most existing Series 265 card lok applications.
Average Clamp Force [lbs]:210 kg (464 lbs) at 68 N-cm (6 in-lbs)
Select product specifications before modifying or adding to project list or requesting a quote.
|Recommended Gap Width||PCB + 6.35 mm (0.250 in)|
|Recommended Torque||68 N-cm (6 in-lbs) with L option 90 N.cm (8 in-lbs)|